- Thought Leadership
The IRA Solutions Center provides information about Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), including:
- Where can I find general IRA education?
- What are the differences between a traditional and Roth IRA?
- How do I open and fund an IRA account?
- What happens with my former employer retirement account if I leave my job?
- What should I know about consolidating my retirement accounts?
- What are the highlights of Empower Retirement IRA?
- What happens if my assets from my former employer's plan were automatically rolled over to Empower Retirement IRA ?
Additionally, if you'd like more information on IRAs, please consult with your financial advisor or contact a retirement consultant1 at (877) 804-6257, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday,2 Central Standard Time. For help with you current IRA account call (866) 317-6586.
Open an IRA – Empower Retirement IRA
1 While our retirement consultants are able to explain your options to you, they are not registered investment advisers and cannot offer financial, legal or tax advice. Please consult with your accountant and/or tax advisor before making your decision.
2 Access to the website and the Retirement Solutions Center may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, market volatility, systems upgrades/maintenance or other reasons.